Our MissionWhy to choose our company
mission is to provide the expertise our clients need based on
excellence in service, objectivity in performance, integrity in
client relationships, and effective solutions for today's business
Our TeamWhy to choose our company
multidisciplinary team comprises of highly skilled
professionals who value greatly their objectivity and
integrity and have a strong committment to excellence.
the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, certain publicly traded companies are
required to complete two separate certifications. Section 302 of the
aforementioned Act mandates a set of internal procedures designed to
ensure accurate financial disclosure. Under Section 404 (SOX 404)
management is required to produce an "internal control report" as part
of each annual Exchange Act report. The report must affirm "the
responsibility of management for establishing and maintaining an
adequate internal control structure and procedures for financial
reporting." The report must also "contain an assessment, as of the end
of the most recent fiscal year of the company, of the effectiveness of
the internal control structure and procedures of the issuer for
AGS offers you experienced
professionals who have the required working knowledge to assist your
company's management in its assessment of the effectiveness of internal
control over financial reporting under SOX 404. We are here to
facilitate your implementation of SOX 404 requirements and assist in
your on-going efforts to ensure appropriate compliance.
Back to Top
AGS' SOX 404 services help you produce outcomes that:
efficient assessment of the effectiveness of internal control over
financial reporting using suitable criteria such as the COSO framework.
- Promote sustainable compliance with SOX 404 internal control reporting requirements.
- Establish effective fraud prevention and detection programs.
- Enhance value by streamlining your procedures for SOX 4o4 and 302.
- Mitigate strategic, operational, financial reporting and compliance risks.
- Implement corporate governance best practices.
Back to Top
you are implementing SOX 404 requirement or ensuring a sustainable
compliance process, we can provide you with services that you need. Our
SOX 404 services include:
- Project Management
- Assess risk of material misstatement
significant processes, amounts and disclosures, and transactions (from
initiation to reporting); relevant financial statement assertions;
service organizations; and design of controls.
- Determine key controls and locations or business components to be included in assessment.
- Evaluate the design effectiveness of controls and recommend appropriate Action Plans for design deficiencies.
- Determine the nature, timing, and extent of test procedures.
- Perform test procedures and document performance and results.
- Assess significant service organizations (SAS 70 Type II reports, applicability of alternative procedures).
- Evaluate exceptions, nature and cause of deviations, types of financial statements misstatements.
- Recommend appropriate Action Plans for operating deficiencies.
significance of internal control deficiencies/gaps (inconsequential
exceptions, significant deficiencies, material weaknesses).
- Assist process owners in implementation of corrective actions.
Back to Top